Jordan Spieth Net Worth
Jordan Spieth Net Worth 2019: Jordan Alexander Spieth is an American professional golfer on the PGA Tour and former world number one in the Official World Golf Ranking. He is a three-time major winner and the 2015 FedEx Cup champion.
- First Name: Jordan
- Last Name: Spieth
- Full Name: Jordan Spieth
- Birthday: 27th July, 1993
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Monica Catholic School, Jesuit College Preparatory School (class of 2011)
- University: University of Texas
- Profession: Professional Golfer
- Profession: Golf
- Claim to Fame: Record for lowest 36-hole score at the Masters
- Talent Agency: Gaylord Sports Management
- Brand Endorsement: Under Armour Golf Gear, BioSteel Sports Supplements
- Websites: www.jordanspiethgolf.com/, www.pgatour.com/players/player.34046.jordan-spieth.html, instagram.com/jordanspieth/, twitter.com/jordanspieth, www.facebook.com/jordanspiethgolf
In 2019, Jordan Spieth Net Worth is $100 Million. PGA Tour Rookie of the Year in 2013 who earned his first professional victory at the John Deere Classic. He won the 2015 Masters Championship, setting a tournament record for best 36-hole and 54-hole scores at 14-under and 16-under, respectively, before finishing the event at under-18. He also won the 2015 U.S. Open. He is the older brother of Ellie and Steven Spieth. He got engaged to childhood sweetheart Annie Verret in December 2017.
How Much is Jordan Spieth Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jordan Spieth Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. He placed second behind Bubba Watson at the 2014 Masters. He joined Tiger Woods as the only other multiple winner of the U.S. Junior Amateur and had the opportunity to break Tiger’s record of youngest Masters champion in 2014.