Jordana Spiro Net Worth
Jordana Spiro Net Worth 2019: Jordana Spiro is an American actress, director, and writer. As an actress she has starred in numerous films and television series including Netflix’s Ozark and TBS comedy television program My Boys.
Her debut feature Night Comes On, which she directed and co-wrote premieres at the Sundance Film Festival in 2018.
- First Name: Jordana
- Middle Name: Ariel
- Maiden Name: Spiro
- Full Name: Jordana Ariel Spiro
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 12th April, 1977
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, USA
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Has a tattoo on top of her right shoulder
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Riverdale Country School, Bronx, NY (1995)
- University: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (1999), Circle in the Square Theatre school, MFA Program in Filmmaking at Columbia University
- Profession: Actress, Director, Writer
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: The Mob Doctor
- Year(s) Active: 1995–present
- Websites: twitter.com/JordanaSpiro, www.facebook.com/SkinMovie
In 2019, Jordana Spiro Net Worth is $2 Million. Most well known for her starring role as sports journalist P.J. Franklin in the TBS sitcom My Boys, Spiro is also recognized for her portrayal of Brandi Thorson in the USA Network series The Huntress, as well as for her film roles in the comedy features The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard (as Ivy Selleck) and Must Love Dogs (as Sherry). She and her four siblings were raised in a Jewish family in Manhattan, New York. She has a child with her husband, Matthew Spitzer.
How Much is Jordana Spiro Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jordana Spiro Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. She played recurring roles on The Good Wife (as Detective Jenna Villette), The Mob Doctor (as Dr. Grace Devlin), and Harry’s Law (as Rachael Miller). She appeared alongside Nicolas Cage and Nicole Kidman in the 2011 thriller Trespass.