Jorge Posada Net Worth
Jorge Posada Net Worth 2019: Jorge Rafael Posada Villeta is a Puerto Rican former professional baseball catcher who played 17 seasons in Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees. Posada produced strong offensive numbers for his position, recording a .273 batting average, 275 home runs, and 1,065 runs batted in during his career.
- First Name: Jorge
- Middle Name: Rafael
- Last Name: Posada
- Maternal Family Name: Villeta
- Full Name: Jorge Rafael Posada Villeta
- Alternative Name: Jorge Rafael Posada Villeta
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 17th August, 1971
- Birthplace: Santurce, P.R.
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 215lbs (98 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Puerto Rican
- High School: Colegio Alejandrino (Guaynabo, PR)
- University: Calhoun Community College
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Catcher
- Bats: Both
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 4th September, 1995
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Yankees in the 24th round of the 1990 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: New York Yankees catcher
- Family Member: Laura Posada (Wife), (Son), (Daughter)
In 2019, Jorge Posada Net Worth is $60 Million. MLB catcher who played 17 seasons with the New York Yankees, winning 4 World Series Championships. He had a son, Jorge Luis, and a daughter, Paulina, with his wife Laura.
How Much is Jorge Posada Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jorge Posada Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He was a part of the Core Four for the New York Yankees, along with Derek Jeter , Mariano Rivera , and Andy Pettitte . He once split time behind the plate with catcher Joe Girardi , and then later was managed by him.