Jose Canseco Net Worth
Jose Canseco Net Worth 2019: José Canseco Capas Jr., is a Cuban-American former Major League Baseball outfielder and designated hitter. During his time with the Oakland A’s, he established himself as one of the premier power hitters in the game. He won the Rookie of the Year, and Most Valuable Player award, and was a six-time All-Star.
- First Name: Jose
- Last Name: Canseco
- Maternal Family Name: Capas
- Full Name: Jose Canseco y Capas Jr.
- Alternative Name: The Chemist
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 2nd July, 1964
- Birthplace: Havana, Cuba
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 240lbs (109 kg)
- Build: Bodybuilder
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Cuban
- High School: Carol City (Miami, FL)
- Profession: Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Outfielder, Designated Hitter
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 2nd September, 1985
- MLB Final Game Date: 6th October, 2001
- Draft: Drafted by the Oakland Athletics in the 15th round of the 1982 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Major League Baseball for Oakland Athletics
- Talent Agency: New World Sports Mgmt, LLC
- Brand Endorsement: (2013) TV commercial: HT Higher Testerone supplement., (1988) Print ads: American Express credit card.
- Websites: sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Jose-Canseco-gets-punchy-sends-twin-brother-to-?urn=mlb-wp1507, twitter.com/josecanseco?lang=en, www.biography.com/people/jose-canseco-17180940, m.mlb.com/player/111962/jose-canseco, www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/cansejo01.shtml
- Brother: Ozzie Canseco
In 2019, Jose Canseco Net Worth is $500 Thousand. 6-time All-Star outfielder and designated hitter who hit 462 career home runs and was named American League MVP in 1988 with the Oakland Athletics. He admitted to using performance enhancing drugs and his 2005 book called out numerous other big name players for using steroids. He was married to Esther Haddad from 1988 to 1992 and Jessica Canseco from 1996 to 1999. He has a daughter named Josie . His identical brother, Ozzie, was also a major league baseball player.
How Much is Jose Canseco Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jose Canseco Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand. He won a World Series Championship with the Oakland Athletics in 1989 and was a member of the 2000 World Series Champion New York Yankees in the second-to-last year of his career. He appeared on a number of talk shows after releasing his book in 2005 and was interviewed by Jimmy Kimmel on Jimmy Kimmel Live.