Joseline Hernandez Net Worth
Joseline Hernandez Net Worth 2019: Joseline Hernandez, also known as “The Puerto Rican Princess”, is an American reality television personality, rapper, and actress. She came to prominence as the main cast member of the VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
- First Name: Joseline
- Last Name: Henandez
- Full Name: Joseline Hernandez
- Alternative Name: Shanelica Benacourt, Jose, Puerto rican princess
- Age: 31 years
- Birthday: 3rd November, 1986
- Birthplace: Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Voluptuous
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Boobs, Butt, Personality
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Puerto Rican
- Profession: Reality TV Personality, Former exotic dancer
- Profession: Reality TV
- Claim to Fame: Love And Hip Hop ATL
- Year(s) Active: 2012–present
In 2019, Joseline Hernandez Net Worth is $300 Thousand. Rap artist who gained fame on the VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta during the series’ first season. She also performed under the stage name Shenellica Bettencourt. She married singer Stevie J in 2013. Her childhood was difficult because of her mother’s alcohol abuse. She has a brother named Kermit Silva . She welcomed a daughter named Bonnie’Bella in 2016.
How Much is Joseline Hernandez Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joseline Hernandez Net Worth 2019 is $300 Thousand. She was rumored to be present at the club in Las Vegas where NFL cornerback Pacman Jones was arrested in February, 2007. Her romantic relationship with Stevie J was documented on the series Love and Hip: Atlanta.