Josh Gracin Net Worth
Josh Gracin Net Worth 2019: Joshua Mario Gracin is an American country music singer. A former member of the United States Marine Corps, he first gained public attention as the fourth-place finalist on the second season of the Fox Network talent competition American Idol.
- First Name: Josh
- Last Name: Gracin
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 18th October, 1980
- Birthplace: Westland, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Profession: Singer
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Music Genre: Country
- Origin: Westland, Michigan, U.S.
- Year(s) Active: 2003–present
- Music Style: Country-Pop, Contemporary Country, Pop/Rock, Pop Idol, Adult Contemporary
- Music Mood: Amiable/Good-Natured, Carefree, Earnest, Cheerful, Gentle, Playful, Plaintive, Innocent, Sweet, Sentimental
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: Lyric Street, Average Joe’s, Average Joe’s Entertainment, Private Label Studios
- Associated Acts: Brett James
- Websites: http://www.joshgracin.com/, Military career
In 2019, Josh Gracin Net Worth is $2 Million. Musician and veteran of the United States Marine Corps who was the fourth place finalist on the second season of American Idol. He married Ann Marie in 2001, with whom he had his first child, a daughter, in 2002, followed by three more children in 2005, 2006, and 2008. He and Ann Marie divorced after 17 years of marriage. He married Katie Weir in 2017.
How Much is Josh Gracin Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Josh Gracin Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. His first album, Josh Gracin, gave him the chart-topping hit, “Nothin’ to Lose” and was eventually certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America. His performance of Rascal Flatts’ “I’m Movin’ On” on American Idol impressed Flatts bass player Jay DeMarcus so much that DeMarcus helped him network within the country music industry.