Josh Groban Net Worth
Josh Groban Net Worth 2019: Joshua Winslow Groban is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. His first four solo albums have been certified multi-platinum, and he was charted in 2007 as the number-one best selling artist in the United States, with over 22.3 million records.
- First Name: Joshua
- Middle Name: Winslow
- Last Name: Groban
- Full Name: Joshua Winslow Groban
- Alternative Name: Josh Groban, Golden Grobes
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 27th February, 1981
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height: 6′ 0½” (184 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Los Angeles County High School for the Arts, Los Angeles, CA
- University: Carnegie Mellon University (dropout)
- Profession: Musician, Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: 5X Platinum album Closer
- Music Genre (Text): Easy listening, Vocal, Operatic Pop, Pop Rock
- Music Genre: Jazz
- Year(s) Active: 1997–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Piano, Drums, Percussion, Vocals f# Lyric baritone
- Record Label: 143, Reprise
- Talent Agency: Q-Prime Management
- Websites: www.joshgroban.com, www.myspace.com/joshgroban, www.facebook.com/JoshGroban, twitter.com/joshgroban, www.joshgroban-fan.com/, http://joshgroban.com
In 2019, Josh Groban Net Worth is $30 Million. Pop and classical musician who sang at both the Olympics and the Super Bowl. He also performed with Andrea Bocelli at the 2008 Grammy Awards. He has a younger brother named Chris Groban who was born exactly four years after him. He began dating Kat Dennings in 2014.
How Much is Josh Groban Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Josh Groban Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He performed on The Oprah Winfrey Show several times. He dated actress January Jones .