Kenyon Martin Net Worth
Kenyon Martin Net Worth 2019: Kenyon Lee Martin is an American retired professional basketball player who played 15 seasons in the National Basketball Association. He played for the New Jersey Nets, Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Clippers, New York Knicks and Milwaukee Bucks of the NBA, and the Xinjiang Flying Tigers of China.
- First Name: Kenyon
- Middle Name: Lee
- Last Name: Martin
- Full Name: Kenyon Lee Martin
- Alternative Name: K-Mart
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 30th December, 1977
- Birthplace: Saginaw, Michigan
- Height: 6′ 9″ (206 cm)
- Weight: 240lbs (109 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: tattoos
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Bryan Adams High School, Bryan Adams in Dallas, Texas
- University: University of Cincinnati
- Profession: NBA Power Foward
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 31st October, 2000
- Draft: New Jersey Nets, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 2000 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: 1st Overall in 2000 NBA Draft
In 2019, Kenyon Martin Net Worth is $60 Million. NBA power forward who was selected first overall by the New Jersey Nets in 2000 after being named the NCAA’s AP Player of the Year with Cincinnati. He dated rapper Trina and after the two broke up, they still spent time together as close friends. He married Heather Martin and he has two sons, Kamron and Kenyon Jr., and a daughter, Reign.
How Much is Kenyon Martin Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Kenyon Martin Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He was selected to his only NBA All-Star game as a member of the Nets in 2004. He played alongside star point guard Jason Kidd on some very talented Nets teams but they were never able to bring a title to New Jersey.