Kevin Garnett Net Worth
Kevin Garnett Net Worth 2019: Kevin Maurice Garnett is an American former professional basketball player who played for 21 seasons in the National Basketball Association. He played the power forward and center positions.
- First Name: Kevin
- Middle Name: Maurice
- Last Name: Garnett
- Full Name: Kevin Garnett
- Alternative Name: The Big Ticket, Kg, The Franchise, The Kid
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 19th May, 1976
- Birthplace: Mauldin, South Carolina, USA
- Height: 6′ 11″ (211 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Distinctive Feature: Rubber Band
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Farragut Career Academy in Chicago, Illinois
- Profession: Basketball player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 3rd November, 1995
- Draft: Minnesota Timberwolves, 1st round (5th pick, 5th overall), 1995 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Boston Celtics
- Sister: Sonya Garnett, Ashley Garnett
In 2019, Kevin Garnett Net Worth is $120 Million. 2004 NBA MVP who was drafted straight out of high school by the Minnesota Timberwolves in 1995 and spent 12 seasons with the team before a trade sent him to the Boston Celtics in 2007. He helped lead the Celtics to an NBA title in 2008. He married Brandi Padilla in 2004 and the couple welcomed a daughter named Capri in April 2008.
How Much is Kevin Garnett Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Kevin Garnett Net Worth 2019 is $120 Million. He was named NBA Defensive Player of the Year in 2008 and was selected to 15 All-Star games between 1997 and 2013. He appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated with legendary Celtics player Bill Russell following the team’s 2008 championship.