Kevin McHale Net Worth
Kevin McHale Net Worth 2019: Kevin Edward McHale is an American retired basketball player who played his entire professional career for the Boston Celtics. He is a Basketball Hall of Fame inductee, and is regarded as one of the best power forwards of all time. He was named to the NBA’s 50th Anniversary All-Time Team.
- First Name: Kevin
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: McHale
- Full Name: Kevin Michael McHale
- Alternative Name: Kevy, KevKev, Special K, Kev, Bee
- Age: 29 years
- Birthday: 14th June, 1988
- Birthplace: Plano, Texas, USA
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Large Ears
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Academy of the Canyons
- University: KD College, subsidiary of KD Studios, Inc.
- Profession: Actor, dancer, and singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: NLT, Glee
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, R&B, dance, urban, soul
- Year(s) Active: 2005–present, 2004–present, Musical career
- Record Label: Capitol, Roc Nation (2014-present) (solo), Interscope (2003-2009) (NLT), Capitol / Roc Nation (2014–present), The Ultimate Group (2006–09) (NLT)
- Talent Agency: Michael Greene & Associates, MC Talent Management,
- Websites: twitter.com/#!/@druiddude, sickofmyownvoice.tumblr.com/, glee.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_McHale, web.stagram.com/n/kevinmchale/
- Family Member: Jack Horan (Nephew), Rose Horan (Niece)
- Friend: Demi Lovato
In 2019, Kevin McHale Net Worth is $16 Million. Best known for playing the role of wheelchair-bound Artie Abrams on the television series Glee . He has appeared in high-profile shows such as The Office and True Blood . He is the youngest of four children.
How Much is Kevin McHale Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Kevin McHale Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He was a guest star on the reboot of the popular improv show Whose Line is it Anyway? Dianna Agron was his co-star on Glee.