Marcus Allen Net Worth
Marcus Allen Net Worth 2019: Marcus LeMarr Allen is a former American football running back and football analyst for CBS. As a professional, Allen ran for 12,243 yards and caught 587 passes for 5,412 yards during his career for both the Los Angeles Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs from 1982 to 1997.
- First Name: Marcus
- Middle Name: LeMarr
- Last Name: Allen
- Full Name: Marcus LeMarr Allen
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 26th March, 1960
- Birthplace: San Diego, CA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: USC
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Running Back
- Draft: Drafted by the Los Angeles Raiders in the 1st round (10th overall) of the 1982 NFL Draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2003
- Claim to Fame: former NFL Running back
In 2019, Marcus Allen Net Worth is $4 Million. Former Los Angeles Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs running back who was named Super Bowl XVIII MVP and 1985 NFL MVP. He ran for 12,243 career yards and scored 144 touchdowns. After his retirement, he became a football analyst for CBS. He married Kathryn Eickstaedt in 1993 and he has a son named Drake.
How Much is Marcus Allen Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Marcus Allen Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He was a 6-time Pro Bowl selection and became the first player to rush for 10,000 yards and compile over 500 receiving yards in the NFL. He and O.J. Simpson were both star running backs at USC.