Marlon Wayans Net Worth
Marlon Wayans Net Worth 2019: Marlon Lamont Wayans is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, and film producer, beginning with his role as a pedestrian in I’m Gonna Git You Sucka in 1988.
- First Name: Marlon
- Middle Name: Lamont
- Last Name: Wayans
- Full Name: Marlon Lamont Wayans
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 23rd July, 1972
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Height: 6′ 0½” (184 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jahovah’s Witness
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: La Guardia High School of Music, Art, and Performing Arts, New York, NY
- University: Howard University (dropped out)
- Profession: Actor, model, producer, comedian, writer, and director of movies
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Wayans Brother
- Year(s) Active: 1988–present, 1990–present
- Talent Agency: ICM Partners
- Brand Endorsement: (1999) TV commercial Collect 1-800 ATT, Late 1990s: Commercial break teaser for Kid’s WB (with brother Shawn Wayans), (2010) TV commercial (voice-over) for Vitamin Water., (2009) TV commercial “AT&T” with Romany Malco.
- Websites: twitter.com/MarlonWayans, instagram.com/marlonwayans, www.whosay.com/marlonlwayans, www.biography.com/people/marlon-wayans-17191548
- Father: Howell Wayans
- Mother: Elvira Wayans
- Brother: Damon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Dwayne Wayans, Keenen Ivory Wayans
- Sister: Kim Wayans, Elvira Wayans, Diedre Wayans, Vonnie Wayans
- Friend: Omar Epps
In 2019, Marlon Wayans Net Worth is $40 Million. Youngest Wayans brother who first became known to audiences on the TV series In Living Color and The Wayans Bros. His film roles include White Chicks , Scary Movie and Scary Movie 2 . He’s frequently seen on screen alongside his siblings Shawn , Keenen , Damon , and Kim . He grew up in the projects. His father was a hotel manager and his mother stayed home to take care of him and his brothers. He married Angelica Zachary in 2005. He has a son named Shawn and a daughter named Amai .
How Much is Marlon Wayans Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Marlon Wayans Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He played a dramatic role as a drug addict in the Darren Aronofsky film Requiem for a Dream . Actor Damon Wayans, Jr. is his nephew.