Sinbad Net Worth
Sinbad Net Worth 2019: David Adkins, better known by his stage name Sinbad, is an American stand-up comedian and actor. He became known in the 1990s from being featured on his own HBO specials, appearing on several television series, and starring in the films Necessary Roughness, Houseguest, First Kid, Jingle All the Way, and Good Burger.
- First Name: Sinbad
- Full Name: David Adkins
- Alternative Name: Red, Sinbad not the Sailor, Sinbad
- Age: 61 years
- Birthday: 10th November, 1956
- Birthplace: Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature, Bald head, Tattoos
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Benton Harbor High School, Benton Harbor, Michigan, United States
- University: University Of Denver, Denver, Cado, United States (1978)
- Profession: Stand-Up Comedian, Actor, Writer, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Coach Walter Oakes In A Different World (1987-1991), David Bryan In The Sinbad Show (1993-1994).
- Music Genre (Text): Observational comedy, Political satire, Black Comedy, Surreal humor, Character comedy, Black Comedy, Black Comedy
- Year(s) Active: 1978—present
- Talent Agency: Richard De La Font Agency, Celebrity Talent International, Loco Lobo Events
- Brand Endorsement: Apple Computers
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/485/000025410/, www.biography.com/people/sinbad
- Father: Baptist Reverend. Dr. Donald Adkins.
- Mother: Martha
In 2019, Sinbad Net Worth is $4 Million. Actor and comedian who became known for his role in A Different World. His roles in Necessary Roughness, First Kid, Good Burger, and Houseguest added to his fame. He got married to Meredith Fuller in 1985, then they remarried in 2002 after a brief separation. He has a daughter named Paige and a son named Royce.
How Much is Sinbad Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Sinbad Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He appeared with Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1996 film Jingle All the Way. He starred in the film Necessary Roughness with Scott Bakula .