Spike Lee Net Worth
Spike Lee Net Worth 2019: Shelton Jackson “Spike” Lee is an American film director, producer, writer, and actor. His production company, 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks, has produced over 35 films since 1983.
- First Name: Spike
- Last Name: Lee
- Full Name: Sheton Jackson Lee
- Age: 60 years
- Birthday: 20th March, 1957
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: John Dewey High School, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- University: B.A., Mass Communications, Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia, United States (1979), M.F.A., Film Production, New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States (1982)
- Profession: Actor, director, producer, screenwriter
- Profession: Film Director
- Claim to Fame: Do The Right Thing (1989)
- Year(s) Active: 1977–present
In 2019, Spike Lee Net Worth is $40 Million. Iconoclastic director of the 1989 film Do the Right Thing, which earned him critical praise and an Academy Award nomination for Best Original Screenplay. His celebrated films Malcolm X , Inside Man and 25th Hour added to his legacy. He married Tonya Lewis Lee on October 2, 1993. He and Tonya have a son named Jackson and a daughter named Satchel.
How Much is Spike Lee Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Spike Lee Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He is widely known as an avid New York Knicks fan, often found sitting courtside at Madison Square Garden. He directed Denzel Washington in the title role of the 1992 biopic Malcolm X.