Stacy Keach Net Worth
Stacy Keach Net Worth 2019: Walter Stacy Keach Jr. is an American actor. Highly prolific, he has played mainly dramatic roles throughout his career, often in law enforcement or as a private detective.
- First Name: Stacy
- Last Name: Keach
- Full Name: Walter Stacy Keach, Jr.
- Age: 76 years
- Birthday: 2nd June, 1941
- Birthplace: Savannah, Georgia, United States
- Height: 5′ 11½” (182 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Distinctive Feature: Scar above the upper lip, Mustache
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Van Nuys High School, Van Nuys, CA (1959)
- University: University of California at Berkeley (1963), Yale University, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Profession: Actor, Narrator, Producer, Director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Mike Hammer
- Year(s) Active: 1966–present
- Talent Agency: Diamond Management
- Websites: www.imdb.com/name/nm0005078/bio, http://www.gostacykeach.com/, www.nndb.com/people/289/000024217/
- Father: Walter Stacy Keach Sr. / Theater Director, Drama Teacher , Actor
- Mother: Mary Cain / Actress
- Brother: James Keach / Actor, and TV Director
- Family Member: Shannon Keach (Son), Karolina Keach (Daughter), Jane Seymour (Sister-in-law)
In 2019, Stacy Keach Net Worth is $8 Million. Actor who starred in multiple television and film productions including the roles of Ben on the series Titus and Warden Henry Pope on FOX’s Prison Break. He is perhaps best known as Mike Hammer across multiple shows featuring the character such as Mike Hammer: Private Eye and The New Mike Hammer. He married third wife, Jill Donahue in 1981 and the couple has two children. He has been married four times.
How Much is Stacy Keach Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stacy Keach Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He played the role of Nixon in a 2008-2009 traveling production of Frost/Nixon. In 2014, he played Gramps in the drama film If I Stay. He played a role in the film Butterfly with Pia Zadora .