Stephen Frears Net Worth
Stephen Frears Net Worth 2019: Stephen Arthur Frears is an English film and television director. Frears has directed numerous films since the 1980s including My Beautiful Laundrette, Dangerous Liaisons, High Fidelity, The Queen, Philomena, and Florence Foster Jenkins.
- First Name: Stephen
- Last Name: Frears
- Full Name: Stephen Frears
- Age: 76 years
- Birthday: 18th June, 1941
- Birthplace: Leicester, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Gresham’s School from (1959)
- University: Trinity College, Cambridge (1963)
- Profession: Film director, Producer, Actor
- Profession: Director
- Claim to Fame: The Queen (2006)
- Year(s) Active: 1968–present
- Talent Agency: Casarotto Ramsay & Associates Limited
- Brand Endorsement: Route V50 – Volvo V50 car commercial
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/752/000032656/
In 2019, Stephen Frears Net Worth is $10 Million. Director of such acclaimed films as Dangerous Liaisons, The Queen, and High Fidelity. He received an Academy Award nomination for his 1990 film The Grifters. His marriage to Anne Rothenstein produced two children.
How Much is Stephen Frears Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stephen Frears Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He helped make actor Daniel Day Lewis ‘ career by casting him in a leading role in the 1985 film My Beautiful Laundrette. His film The Queen, starring Helen Mirren, depicted the events after the death of Princess Diana .