Stephen Fry Net Worth
Stephen Fry Net Worth 2019: Stephen John Fry is an English comedian, actor, writer, presenter, and activist. With Hugh Laurie, he is half of the comic double act Fry and Laurie, who starred in A Bit of Fry & Laurie and Jeeves and Wooster.
- First Name: Stephen
- Middle Name: John
- Last Name: Fry
- Full Name: Stephen John Fry
- Age: 60 years
- Birthday: 24th August, 1957
- Birthplace: Hampstead, London, England
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature, Crooked nose
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Gay
- Religion: Secular Humanist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Stout`s Hill, Uppingham
- University: College of West Anglia, Queen`s College, Cambridge University
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Writer and Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Watership Down, V For Vendetta, The Hobbit
- Year(s) Active: 1981–present, 1981–present
- Talent Agency: Hamilton Hodell Limited
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial: After Eight mints, having a dinner party with famous faces like Albert Einstein, Marilyn Monroe and Naomi Campbell., (2001) TV commercial: Kenco coffee, (2003) TV commercial: Vauxhall Meriva automobile., TV commercial: Alliance & Leicester., (2004) TV commercial: Orange TRY, (2004) TV commercial: Anchor butter, (2005) TV commercial: Twinings tea, (2006) TV commercial: Anchor Butter Spreadable
- Websites: instagram.com/stephenfryactually, www.stephenfry.com/, twitter.com/stephenfry, http://www.stephenfry.uk
In 2019, Stephen Fry Net Worth is $30 Million. British actor, comedian, radio personality, and journalist. He first gained recognition for collaborating with Hugh Laurie in the comedy duo Fry and Laurie. He has played roles in such films as V for Vendetta, A Fish Called Wanda, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, The Borrowers, and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. He has two siblings: an older brother named Roger and a younger sister named Jo. He dated Daniel Cohen from 1995 to 2010 and in January 2015, he married Elliott Spencer .
How Much is Stephen Fry Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stephen Fry Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He narrated the audiobooks for all seven of the Harry Potter audiobook recordings in the United Kingdom. He provided the voice of the Cheshire Cat opposite Johnny Depp in the 2010 film Alice in Wonderland.