Stephen Jackson Net Worth
Stephen Jackson Net Worth 2019: Stephen Jesse Jackson is an American retired professional basketball player who played 14 seasons in the National Basketball Association with the New Jersey Nets, Indiana Pacers, Golden State Warriors, Milwaukee Bucks, Charlotte Bobcats, San Antonio Spurs, and Los Angeles Clippers.
- First Name: Stephen
- Middle Name: Jesse
- Last Name: Jackson
- Full Name: Stephen Jesse Jackson
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 5th April, 1978
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas
- Height: 6′ 8″ (203 cm)
- Weight: 218lbs (99 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Virginia
- University: Butler County Community College
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 31st October, 2000
- Draft: Phoenix Suns, 2nd round (14th pick, 42nd overall), 1997 NBA Draft
In 2019, Stephen Jackson Net Worth is $25 Million. Journeyman NBA guard/forward known for his fiery personality, nicknamed Captain Jack; won an NBA Championship with the San Antonio Spurs in 2003 and played for the Indiana Pacers from 2004 to 2007. He had a child with Imani Showalter, but the wedding was called off hours before commencing.
How Much is Stephen Jackson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Stephen Jackson Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. When he was 16, his 25-year-old half-brother Donald Buckner died after being beaten. Ron Artest, who later changed his name to Metta World Peace , and Jackson were part a notorious brawl against fans during a 2004 game in Detroit against the Pistons.