Steve Hackett Net Worth
Steve Hackett Net Worth 2019: Stephen Richard Hackett is an English musician, songwriter, singer, and producer who gained prominence as the guitarist of the progressive rock band Genesis from 1971 to 1977. Hackett contributed to six Genesis studio albums, three live albums, seven singles and one EP before he left to pursue a solo career.
- First Name: Steve
- Last Name: Hackett
- Full Name: stephen richard hackett
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 12th February, 1950
- Birthplace: pimilico england
- Height: 5′ 11½” (182 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, producer
- Profession: Guitarist
- Claim to Fame: genesis
- Music Genre (Text): Progressive rock, blues, classical, classical music, worldbeat, pop rock
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1970–present
- Music Style: Prog-Rock
- Music Mood: Ambitious, Complex, Elaborate, Dramatic, Melancholy, Detached, Theatrical, Gloomy, Indulgent, Cerebral, Literate, Ominous, Producer
- Instrument: Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Classical Music Entry
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals, harmonica, keyboards, bass guitar, bass
- Record Label: Charisma, Camino, Chrysalis (US), Epic (US), Gramy, Lamborghini, Start, Wolfwork, Blue Plate/Caroline (US), InsideOut
- Associated Acts: Genesis, GTR, Quiet World
- Websites: http://www.hackettsongs.com/
In 2019, Steve Hackett Net Worth is $20 Million. Multi-instrumentalist and singer with the rock band Genesis who has also been inducted as a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He married Kim Poor in 1975 and then Jo on June 4, 2011.
How Much is Steve Hackett Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Steve Hackett Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He co-founded GTR, a supergroup that had a #11 charting debut album. He influenced artists like Eddie Van Halen .