Steve Harvey Net Worth
Steve Harvey Net Worth 2019: Broderick Stephen Harvey is a American comedian, television host, producer, radio personality, actor, and author.
- First Name: Broderick
- Middle Name: Steven
- Last Name: Harvey
- Full Name: Broderick Steven Harvey
- Alternative Name: Steve Harvey
- Age: 61 years
- Birthday: 17th January, 1957
- Birthplace: Welch, West Virginia, USA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Born-Again Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Glenville High School in 1974
- University: University of Virginia, Kent State University
- Profession: Comic, Actor, Producer, Game Show Host, Film Actor, Radio Personality, Television Actor, Radio Talk Show Host, Writer
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: The Steve Harvey Show, Family Feud
- Year(s) Active: 1985–present
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: (early 2000s) TV commercials: Burger King, (2014) TV commercial: Strayer University., General Motors
- Websites: http://steveharvey.com, www.facebook.com/SteveHarvey, twitter.com/iamsteveharvey, celebritytalentagency.com/comics/steve-harvey.html#.VT5kHZO8sQI, www.nndb.com/people/870/000058696/, www.biography.com/people/steve-harvey-20631517
- Father: Jesse Harvey
- Mother: Eloise Harvey
In 2019, Steve Harvey Net Worth is $180 Million. Comedian, talk show host, radio personality, and author who starred on The Steve Harvey Show on The WB from 1996 to 2002. In 2009, his book “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man” was published and later turned into the 2012 film “Think Like A Man.” He has been married three times and has four biological children, Brandi , Karli , Broderick Jr. and Wynton . He married his third wife, Marjorie Bridges , in 2007.
How Much is Steve Harvey Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Steve Harvey Net Worth 2019 is $180 Million. In 2010, he became the first African American host of the long-running American game show Family Feud. He starred in The Original Kings of Comedy in 2000 with Bernie Mac .