Takeshi Kaneshiro Net Worth
Takeshi Kaneshiro Net Worth 2019: Takeshi Kaneshiro is a Taiwanese-Japanese actor and singer. Kaneshiro has worked with some of the most renowned directors in Asia, namely, Wong Kar Wai, Peter Chan, Zhang Yimou and John Woo.
- First Name: Takeshi
- Last Name: Kaneshiro
- Alternative Name: Jin Cheng Wu, Gam Sing Mo, Aniki
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 11th October, 1973
- Birthplace: Taipei, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 154lbs (70 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: His Baritone singing voice
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Buddhist
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Taiwanese
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Jin in House of Flying Daggers (2004)
- Music Genre (Text): Mandopop, Cantopop
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Brand Endorsement: Biotherm, Sony, Volvic, UCC, JAL, Java Tea, Sapporo Beer
- Associated People: Kelly Chen (actress), Zhou Xun (actress) 
In 2019, Takeshi Kaneshiro Net Worth is $20 Million. Japanese actor and singer who starred Lost and Found in 1996 and the Red Cliff films in 2008 and 2009. His other films include Too Tired to Die, Sleepless Town, and School Days. He was born to a Taiwanese mother and a Japanese father and has two older brothers.
How Much is Takeshi Kaneshiro Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Takeshi Kaneshiro Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He learned to speak Mandarin, Taiwanese Hokkien, Japanese, English, and Cantonese fluently. He was a voice actor in the Japanese version of the 1999 American film, Tarzan, which starred Tony Goldwyn .