Tamika Catchings Net Worth
Tamika Catchings Net Worth 2019: Tamika Devonne Catchings is an American retired professional basketball player who played her entire 15-year career for the Indiana Fever of the Women’s National Basketball Association.
- First Name: Tamika
- Middle Name: Devonne
- Last Name: Catchings
- Full Name: Tamika Devonne Catchings
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 21st July, 1979
- Birthplace: Stratford, New Jersey
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 167lbs (76 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Duncanville High School
- University: University of Tennessee
- Profession: Professional basketball player
- Profession: Basketball
- Claim to Fame: Olympic Gold Medalist (2004, 2008, 2012)
- Websites: www.catchin24.com/, www.wnba.com/playerfile/tamika_catchings
In 2019, Tamika Catchings Net Worth is $300 Thousand. University of Tennessee women’s basketball star who became one of the top WNBA players of all-time with the Indiana Fever. She is the daughter of NBA player Harvey Catchings, and her sister Tauja also played professionally in the WNBA.
How Much is Tamika Catchings Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tamika Catchings Net Worth 2019 is $300 Thousand. In high school she recorded the first ever quintuple double in 1997, that is: 25 points, 18 rebounds, 11 assists, 10 steals and 10 blocks. In 2008, she served as the celebrity referee in 3-on-3 basketball played by Barack Obama and students from an Indiana middle school.