Terry Gilliam Net Worth
Terry Gilliam Net Worth 2019: Terrence Vance Gilliam is an American-born British screenwriter, film director, animator, actor, comedian and former member of the Monty Python comedy troupe.
- First Name: Terence
- Middle Name: Vance
- Last Name: Gilliam
- Full Name: Terence Vance Gilliam
- Alternative Name: Terence Vance Gilliam, Terry Gilliam
- Age: 77 years
- Birthday: 31st October, 1940
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Birmingham High School, Van Nuys, CA (1958)
- University: BA Political Science, Occidental College, Eagle Rock, CA (1962)
- Profession: Actor, animator, director, producer, screenwriter
- Profession: Film Director
- Claim to Fame: Monty Python, Brazil
- Year(s) Active: 1967–present, 1968–present
- Websites: http://terrygilliamweb.com
In 2019, Terry Gilliam Net Worth is $50 Million. Member of the Monty Python comedy troupe who wrote and co-directed The Holy Grail and wrote the scripts for The Meaning of Life and Life of Brian. Outside of Monty Python, he has directed the films Brazil, 12 Monkeys and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. He married British make-up and costume designer Maggie Weston in 1973. He and Maggie have three children including film producer Amy Gilliam.
How Much is Terry Gilliam Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Terry Gilliam Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. The only Monty Python member not born in Britain, he was naturalized into British citizenship in 1968 and in 2006, he renounced his American citizenship. He met future Monty Python member John Cleese while working at Help! and he and John would go on to star in a number of Monty Python productions together.