Tony Rock Net Worth
Tony Rock Net Worth 2019: Anthony “Tony” Rock is an American actor and stand-up comedian. He is the younger brother of comedian Chris Rock.
Rock was a co-star on CBS’s comedy Living Biblically, co-starring with Jay Ferguson, Lindsey Kraft, Camryn Manheim, and Sara Gilbert.
- First Name: Tony
- Last Name: Rock
- Full Name: Anthony W. Rock
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 30th June, 1974
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, Comic, Writer, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Sitcom `All of Us`, Chris Rock`s younger brothers
- Talent Agency: New Wave Entertainment (LA)
- Websites: www.tonyrockcomedy.com/, twitter.com/TONYROCK, www.instagram.com/tony_rock/, www.cc.com/comedians/tony-rock
In 2019, Tony Rock Net Worth is $4 Million. American comedian and actor who is the younger brother of Chris Rock . He was a correspondent for BattleBots on Comedy Central for the show’s fifth season. He has seven siblings: Chris, Jordan , Andrew, Charles, Kenny, Brian, and Andi. He grew up on Decatur Street in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of New York City.
How Much is Tony Rock Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tony Rock Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He is known to television audiences for his role as Dirk Black on All of Us. He has made numerous guest appearances on The Howard Stern Show.