Travis Barker Net Worth
Travis Barker Net Worth 2019: Travis Landon Barker is an American musician, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the drummer for the rock band Blink-182.
- First Name: Travis
- Middle Name: Landon
- Last Name: Barker
- Full Name: Travis Landon Barker
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 14th November, 1975
- Birthplace: Fontana, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 104lbs (47 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Dyed Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, producer
- Profession: Drummer
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, Aternative Rock, Punk Rock, Pop punk, Rap Rock, Hip Hop, Alternative Rock, Ska, Skate Punk, Punk Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1993 Present, 1993–present
- Instrument (text): Drums, Percussion
- Record Label: DGC Interscope Records, Goliath Artists, Dgc, Interscope, LaSalle, Atlantic, Geffen, Hellcat, McA, Golden Voice Records
- Associated Acts: Box Car Racer, Blink 182, Yelawolf, Paul Wall, Blink-182, Antemasque, +44, The Game, Lil Wayne, Transplants, Trv$djam, The Aquabats, Expensive Taste, Steve Aoki, Goldfinger, Linkin Park
- Associated People: Paul Wall, Yelowolf, Bilnk 182
In 2019, Travis Barker Net Worth is $45 Million. Drummer for the pop punk band Blink-182 , which is known for such popular songs as “What’s My Age Again?” and “All the Small Things.” He had a reality TV show titled Meet the Barkers from 2005 to 2006 and many came to recognize him for his heavily-tattooed body and mohawk. He was briefly married to Melissa Kennedy from September 2001 to August 2002. He was also married to Shanna Moakler from 2004 until 2008. He has children named Landon and Alabama Luella .
How Much is Travis Barker Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Travis Barker Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. He has performed with a number of hip-hop artists and he was also a member of The Transplants , Box Car Racer and Plus Forty-four . He was a part of Blink-182 with Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus . He and Hoppus later formed the punk rock group +44.