Tyler Perry Net Worth
Tyler Perry Net Worth 2019: Tyler Perry is an American actor, playwright, filmmaker and comedian. In 2011, Forbes listed him as the highest paid man in entertainment, earning $130 million USD between May 2010 and 2011.
Perry created and performs the Madea character, a tough elderly black woman.
- First Name: Tyler
- Last Name: Perry
- Full Name: Emmitt Perry, Jr
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 13th September, 1969
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: (Dropped Out, G.E.D.)
- Profession: Actor, Author, Screen And Playwright, Producer, Director, Songwriter Specializing In The Gospel Genre, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Madea Plays And Movies.
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present, 1998-present
- Websites: www.tylerperry.com, www.imdb.com/name/nm1347153, http://www.tylerperry.com, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Tyler-Perry/, www.biography.com/people/tyler-perry-361274, www.nndb.com/people/782/000108458/
In 2019, Tyler Perry Net Worth is $600 Million. Producer, playwright, filmmaker, director, and actor who was dubbed the highest paid man in entertainment by Forbes magazine in 2011. His mother Willie Maxine Perry died in 2009. In December 2014, he welcomed a son named Aman with longtime partner Gelila Bekele .
How Much is Tyler Perry Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tyler Perry Net Worth 2019 is $600 Million. He wrote the 2006 version of Madea’s Family Reunion and produced Diary of a Mad Black Woman in which he acted as Madea in drag. He was inspired to begin writing after watching an episode of Oprah Winfrey ‘s talk show where a writer discussed the therapeutic effects of creating fiction.