Vince Carter Net Worth
Vince Carter Net Worth 2019: Vincent Lamar Carter is an American professional basketball player for the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association. He is 6 feet 6 inches tall and plays both shooting guard and small forward. Carter is the fourth player in the NBA ever to play 21 seasons, the most in NBA history.
- First Name: Vince
- Middle Name: Lamar
- Last Name: Carter
- Full Name: Vincent Lamar Carter
- Alternative Name: VC, Vince, Air Canada, Half-Man/Half-Amazing
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 26th January, 1977
- Birthplace: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 215lbs (98 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Daytona Beach Mainland, Daytona Beach, FL, Mainland in Daytona Beach, Florida
- University: University of North Carolina (three years, graduated), University of North Carolina
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 5th February, 1999
- Draft: Golden State Warriors, 1st round (5th pick, 5th overall), 1998 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: New Jersey Nets
- Shoe Size: 16
In 2019, Vince Carter Net Worth is $60 Million. Eight-time All-Star guard/forward who won the 1999 NBA Rookie of the Year award as a member of the Toronto Raptors . He developed a large following after winning the 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest, earning the nickname “Vinsanity.” He married Ellen Rucker in 2004. The couple then had a daughter named Kai Michelle, but divorced in 2006.
How Much is Vince Carter Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Vince Carter Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. After spending the first six years of his career with the Raptors, he played on the Brooklyn Nets (at the time in New Jersey) for five seasons, then went on to join the Orlando Magic , Phoenix Suns , Dallas Mavericks , and Memphis Grizzlies . He played alongside Jason Kidd on the New Jersey Nets for five seasons.